Category Archives: Digital Camera
Universal Charger – Power virtually all your electronic devices. Works out of the box with most common mobile phones, MP3 players, and GPS units – simply change the adaptor tip.
Stores Power – Charge your devices anytime, day or night. Internal rechargeable battery stores power for up to one year. (A full Solio H1000 will charge a typical mobile phone once or give 10 hours of MP3 music – just 1 hour of sunshine = 15 minutes talk time or 40 minutes of MP3 music).*
Hybrid Charger – Charge anywhere on Earth. Plug into the Sun and charge Solio through its solar panel, it’s free and green! Or use the included tip to charge from the USB port of any computer from $79.99 < at the Solio Shop>.
The inevitable has come to pass. In the US, AT&T’s big rival, Verizon Wireless, has introduced what is for all intents and purposes is a copy of the iPhone.
Via Telecm TV “Called “Voyager”, the 8GB LG phone sports a great big touch screen and is generally almost as svelte and sexy as an iPhone, although some say it lacks the sublime quality of industrial design that is the hallmark of Apple’s entire product line. Form and function do meet about halfway in Voyager, but it definitely has a case of pragmatic PC-itis.That being said, the new handset does have some features that may give potential iPhone buyers at least some pause for thought on their way the the AT&T and Apple stores. In addition to thet ouch screen, Voyager offers a fold-open QWERTY keypad and screen that many users complain is so conspicuously missing from the Apple phone.
Voyager is also way ahead of the mobile broadband game compared to the iPhone and its wimpy EDGE connectivity that limits its full “i” use to the occasional no-pay WiFi access point”… Slide Show and More Photos @ I4U News.
- Motorola RAZR (all colors)
- BlackBerry Pearl (all colors)
- LG Chocolate (all colors)
- Samsung A900M
- Motorola i850
- Motorola Buzz ic502
- Sanyo Katana (all colors)
- Sony Ericsson w810i
- Nokia 5300 XpressMusic
- Motorola v325i
- mobile wallet
- MANGA on mobile
- mobile check-in at airports
- mobile keys for door
- mobile employee badges
- mobile cinema tickets
- mobile transport passes
- fingerprint authentication
- face recognition/authentication
- mobile discount/promotion coupons
- scented phones
- mobile fashion consultant
- mobile live TV
- wii-like mobile phones (motion-sensor)
- physical bookmarks for mobiles (shops)
- privacy screens
- 1D and 2D codes for marketing and even on fruit and veg labels
- mobile GPS navigation for pedestrians
- electric wave posters (uses RFiD)
- waterproof phones “….. Fanpotai and Boohooforyou.com/